Here’s a list of posts that I’ve complied that are just my thoughts on living out my faith.
If they help you out with yours, that’s awesome!
Reflections on Moving/Relocation
Have you run across a weird parable that just doesn’t make sense?
Yeah, that happens to me, too.
And then, sometimes YEARS later, it gets explained in a way that makes perfect sense! When things make sense, I tend to write them down. So here are a few:
- Can You Give It All Up? (Mark 10:17-27)
- Why Can’t They Share Their Oil? (Matthew 25:1-15)
- If You Wish It (Mark 1:40-41)
- Nowhere to Rest Our Heads (Luke 9:57-58)
We don’t exist in a bubble. A lot of what Jesus had to tell us, had to do with how we treat others.
Sometimes, when I feel powerless, sometimes writing helps to feel a little more powerful. So here’s some thoughts:
- Love Your Neighbor
- Feast Day of Our Lady Of Refuge–July 4th
- Espero Women, a ministry with Family Christian Missions in northern Mexico
- Walking with God Across the Street