This is the BEST recipe for Thanksgiving leftovers!
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 T honey dijon mustard
- 1/2 t. black pepper
- 2 cups chopped turkey
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 3 T fresh parsley (or 1 T of any mixture of dried herbs you prefer)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 4 oz. shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 egg white
1. Stir all the ingredients (except the cresent rolls together.
2. On a baking sheet, lay 8 cresent rolls (stretched out as triangles) in a circle with their bases touching.
3. Lay out the second package of crescent rolls in the inside of the circle, with their bases touching the bases of the first circle of crescent rolls. (Trust me–it’s not as complicated as it sounds!)
4. Spread the filling on the base of all those triangles of dough.
5. Fold the tops of the triangles up over the yummy mixture.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350-375 F. (Until it’s golden brown.)
7. Serve and enjoy!
I honestly think I enjoy this more than the actual Thanksgiving turkey!
You must log in to post a comment.